Thursday 19 May 2011

It’s not just dance it’s JUST DANCE…

Tap to TangoBallet to BreakHip-Hop to Rock BalletPassa Doble or Jazz or anything unique that has never been seen before, I am getting ready for it, are you?  Dance shows have always fascinated me since my childhood. I still remember getting glued to the TV and watching Boogie Woogie. This was an undisputed good dance show and has been much adored on television. I used to fool my mother to watch the show. I know that’s not a good thing to do but then c’mon we all have our mischievous side.

However, Boogie Woogie was a sole show on the TV then and now there are many more shows that bring a lot more to TV. So just like I had (or rather still have) a mischievous side to me there are many more out there that have a much talented side to themselves. And the latest show that will help me feast my eyes on a new talent every day is ‘Just Dance’. Just saw the promos on TV, watched them over and over again on the web and wondered who was dancing – Yes, he the king of hearts, the Greek God…. Gotcha? Yeah! none other than Hrithik Roshan. Words fall short for trying to describe the look Hrithik adorns.

If I am not wrong this is the very first time that he is making an appearance on TV. Well I am sure it will fun watching the dancers dance in front of the God of (JUST!) DANCE himself.  I’m someone who has always been gripped by dance shows and the Hrithik factor is definitely going to hook me to the TV set once the show starts. 

This is definitely going to be a relief from the regular daily shows. It brings us closer not just to the talent but the sheer plethora of it. Be it conventional or unconventional dance Just Dance is a platform for it.

I love dancing in the bathroom as my dance is worth just my audience but it enthralls me to watch young and youthful alike to display such exuberance and novelty in front of millions and in front of the men himself.  So all you dance lovers get ready not to Just Dance but also to get charmed by duggu and if luck favours you then to woo the man himself. You can check out the official Just Dance show page on FB to get yourself updated.

So long then… I will continue to Just Dance in my bathroom while we wait for the real dancers to dawn on this show.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment